Pakistan's renowned vocalist and entertainer Ali Zafar says that when he went to India for the film, Katrina Kaif was a Urdu educator since she didn't know Urdu.


Ali Zafar, while talking at the Meet the Star meeting during the Pakistan Writing Celebration in Lahore, said that the house in which I was conceived is an insightful house, there was consistently moderate talk in the house.


He expressed that there are great and terrible things in everybody, so you ought to check the center, bad and awful out. My dad used to ask what will you do throughout everyday life in the event that you don't do CSS? Yet, I knew from youth what I needed to be He further said, I didn't maintain that individuals should regard me by seeing my vehicle and number plate, I believed that individuals should regard me in light of my work, Tafa in a difficult situation was made to do right by Pakistan, in Pakistan. There is a great deal of ability. Ali Zafar said that I let Katrina Kaif know that the marriage is her own, neither she came to the wedding nor I went, Katrina Kaif is an extremely diligent entertainer and spotlights on work, I was Katrina Kaif's Urdu educator since she Urdu was not spoken. During the meeting, Ali Zafar playfully said that no star can or will be brought into the world in the wake of me.During the meeting, Ali Zafar flippantly said that no star will be brought into the world after me.


The vocalist said that the new children have a stage, we didn't have that much presently, got distinction as a result of the tune Chhuno yet used to advise the link folks to play my melody, being popular then was hard.


Ali Zafar said, I have made a virtual Ali Zafar, he goes by AZX, AZX will be found in the following video, the tune will be delivered on February 14.

What did Ali Zafar show Katrina Kaif?
ali zafar and katrina kaif picture