Bollywood whiz Shah Rukh Khan's Valentine video shipped off Pakistani entertainer Ifta Umar is coursing via online entertainment.


On the event of Valentine's Day, a video message of Shahrukh Khan was shared by Eft Umar in which Shah Rukh Khan encouraged Eft Umar to be content and petitioned God for his prosperity.

In the wake of sharing this video by Ifat Umar, it became famous via online entertainment. Addressing GeoWeb, Ifat Umar said that 'Shah Rukh Khan sent me this video message quite a while back, something like this occurred. Shah Rukh and I have a typical companion whom I mentioned to make a video for me at whatever point he meets genius Shah Rukh Khan, so quite a while back I got this message from Shah Rukh through this companion. Gotten which I shared on Valentine's Day.During the discussion, Ifat Umar additionally said that he has cherished Shahrukh since his most memorable television sequential 'Fuji', Shahrukh has been my crush and my life from that point forward and this delightful gift sent by Shahrukh is impossible for me to understand. It is of importance that I can always remember.

Ifat Umar recounted the narrative of Shahrukh's Valentine Wish video