Presently the entertainer doesn't address me by saying anything, or at least, Sonakshi currently talks secretly:

Bollywood hotshot Salman Khan once uncovered that his contrary courageous woman Sonakshi Sinha used to address him as 'Uncle'.


This was uncovered by Salman during a meeting given to the Indian media quite a long while back.


Salman Khan affirmed in the meeting that in the past Sonakshi used to call him uncle, and he likewise said that now the entertainer doesn't address me by saying anything, or at least, Sonakshi presently speaks anonymously.Dabangg Khan said that calling Sonakshi uncle was because old enough distinction.


The entertainer said, "I generally consider that there isn't a lot of distinction between my age and my courageous woman, which is the reason I haven't worked with Kareena Kapoor for quite a while.


Salman Khan said that when I saw Sonakshi interestingly, she was 16 or 17 years of age, likewise I saw Kareena when she was 9 years of age. I have worked.

 At the point when the entertainer was inquired as to why he doesn't work with entertainers of a similar age, he answered, "It's really great for the entertainment world to present new faces, so I attempt to give valuable open doors to new entertainers." .

Remember that Salman Khan and Sonakshi Sinha's film Dabangg was delivered in 2010 and its spin-off Dabangg 2 was delivered in 2012

Sonakshi used to call me uncle: Salman Khan uncovers

Sonakshi  Salman Khan